1.1.10

Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies

I recently made these cookies. They are very delicious! They are partly my own creation -- partly not. It is known that cookie recipes are not a secret, it is what sweets you add in them that make them special! (Some say it is also the love that goes into them that counts too, and I add that in large proportions in all my sweets!)

Here is the recipe:

Triple Sweet Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1 c. butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 1/4 c. flour (may take up to a 1/4 c. more flour, depending on how you measure everything out)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

1+ c. Chocolate chips
1+ c. White chocolate (vanilla) chips
1+ c. Peanut butter Chips
(the proportions of chips will vary depending on how many chips you want in your cookies)

Directions:
1. Beat the butter, and sugar together. Add vanilla and eggs, beat well.
2. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add desired portions of the three yummy chips.
4. I took the dough and made it into small rounds, about the size of a small doughnut hole, or a US quarter.
Bake at 350 degrees, for 11 min (if you make larger cookies then you'll need a longer cook time).



Photographs are © Copyright to me (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on blogs, websites, or in other media without advance written permission from me.

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

wow, this is a great blog! great pictures and i love all the recipes! you should try to get more people to know about this blog.

Angela said...

thanks!! I don't really know how to get it noticed by people. I decided to just put everything up, with pictures and recipes, and then have heather help make me a great design -- and maybe visitors will come?! lol :D

thank you :)