1.1.10

Beach Birthday Cake





Here are a few pictures of elements that I had on top of one of my many beach cakes.  My beach cakes and cupcakes are very popular among all age groups.  
These images do not capture the entire cake, just some of the decorating I did.  To make the bird and crab I used colored fondant and let it set at room temperature to harden.  For the sand I used my mixture of course raw sugar and cookie crumbs.  The water is made with blue colored butter-cream frosting.  I used malt balls in this cake for some larger boulders (the customer requested that I use malt balls).  I also made the sea-star out of colored fondant.



Photographs are © Copyright to me (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on blogs, websites, or in other media without advance written permission from me.



No comments: