1.1.10

Paris Cake

I was commissioned to do this cake by a woman named Raquel. The French Toast man is her own little character.

I designed the cake, and decorated the cake. I covered the cake with white fondant and then painted on all the color you see. (*I used my watercolor paint brush and paste food coloring.*)

Blue, white and red are the colors of the French flag, which is why the inside of the cake is colored in that manner; as well as decorations on the outside of the cake.

I hand painted the Eiffel Tower on the background as well.

Everything you see is edible and made with Fondant only. I did not use anything else. I hand cut everything, and formed everything you see by hand as well. The toast and main part of the cake are cake, covered in fondant.















Photographs are © Copyright to me (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on blogs, websites, or in other media without advance written permission from me.

No comments: