1.1.10

Rainbow Cupcakes

These rainbow layered cupcakes are quite a hit. They will become the hit of the party, and even afterward people will be talking about them. It's very easy to create these, but at the same time difficult. Start with your basic white cake recipe (or boxed cake mixes). Make two of these cake mixes. After the batter is completely done, separate them into 5 bowls, of equal measurements. Color each bowl it's respective color: Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple.

This is the hard part; you must only use a small thin layer of batter in each cupcake, because cupcakes are not very big. Slowly layer each color, one on top of the other until you have reached the top (purple or red). Bake these rainbow cupcakes as directed on the box, or recipe you used. When they are done cooling, frost and decorate them! Enjoy!
 


Photographs are © Copyright to me (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on blogs, websites, or in other media without advance written permission from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your great ideas! I really enjoyed looking at your ideas and seeing your beautiful creations. I have a real tough time base frosting my cakes so I tend to stick with cupcakes. I love your rainbow one!

Angela said...

thank you very much, I am so glad you enjoyed these recipes and photos. :) Feel free to ask for help if you need any. :)