1.1.10

Rainbow Cake


This is the inside of my Rainbow cake. It took several hours to make this cake. All the layers of the cake must be completely col before frosting between the layers and stacking. You must also level each layer, or the cake will fall over. (*it is a fairly tall cake*)

I just made a two white cakes, and separated the batter into 6 equal parts. I dyed them all separate colors and baked them all in separate round pans. Make sure not to over cook these, you need to watch them as they are quite thin and require less baking time. To achieve the best blue color use Neon blue food coloring. Then I layered them in rainbow order (purple on the bottom) and frosted! The frosting is blue with white puffy clouds.



Photographs are © Copyright to me (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on blogs, websites, or in other media without advance written permission from me.



No comments: