1.1.10

Baby Shower Cake

This is a cake that I made for a baby shower. The point of the cake was to guess what sex of baby the mother was having. She was having twin boys, so I made two identical cakes that were bright blue on the inside.
I just sued a basic white cake recipe and then layered and frosted them appropriately.

Fondant can be made at home quite easily Most recipes only use three ingredients; but it takes time to make it. If you do not have time, just go buy some from the store. Use a Fondant rolling pin to roll the fondant out smooth and thin, and cover and decorate the cake as desired.

Make sure you use a warm, sharp serrated knife to cut the fondant.



Photographs are © Copyright to me (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on blogs, websites, or in other media without advance written permission from me.

No comments: